MONSTER “FESTIVAL OF FIRE” UNLEASHED
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!
By Clive Featherby
May 17, 2017
What: The SEA FM, Sunshine Coast Daily, “Festival of Fire”
Where: Caloundra Sharks Rugby League Club, Gregory St, Golden Beach. Qld.
When: Saturday May 27 from 6pm. Gates open 4pm
Caloundra Qld – Brace yourself Sunshine Coast! You’ve seen all sorts of Festivals on the Sunshine Coast but never one as wild and over the top as the outrageous “Festival of Fire”, at the Caloundra Sharks League Club grounds on Saturday May 27 from 6pm. Organisers say, “If it can be blown up, burnt, run over, jumped, or smashed, we’ve stuck it in the show!”, in what is probably the craziest family-fun-variety-spectacular to ever hit the district. And all in the name of charity with the Child’s Vision charity benefitting greatly from this unique event.
What’s in the Show?
- Insane Monster Trucks
- 5-tonne monster trucks, smashing cars and leaping 10-metres into the air creating carnage. Plus Monster Truck battles, sky wheelies, and general Monster Truck mayhem.
- Crazy Demolition Derby
- The “World’s Worst Drivers” in a no-rules, anything goes, “Crasharama” demolition derby, where the winner is the last car standing in a metal mangling war on wheels.
- Monster Stomp
- The mighty Monster Trucks will charge back out onto the arena and crush every one of those demolition cars down to virtually nothing.
- Awesome Jet Car
- As if the poor old cars couldn’t suffer any more, a car equipped with a fighter plane jet engine will launch onto the arena bellowing 15-metre huge flames that will attempt to melt the demolition cars to virtually nothing … AND THAT’S JUST FOR STARTERS.
- Dangerous Car Stunts
- Mind blowing exploding car stunts from the internationally acclaimed “Hell Raisers” stunt team, will shock the expected capacity crowd.
- 1 Million Crackers
– This must be seen to be believed. Watch a wall of 1 million Chinese firecrackers go off in just 60 seconds!
- Comedy Car Act
– The hilarious roll-over cars “Dipsy” and “Tipsy” comedy car act will have the kids in stiches of laughter.
- Spectacular Fireworks
- The Australia Vs China World Fireworks Championships, where Australia will battle China in a theme-park-style pyrotechnic playoff, setting off over $50,000 worth of stunning fireworks to a choreographed musical soundtrack. This will be the best arena fireworks show ever seen on the Sunshine Coast. Co-organiser Clive Featherby says these two great fireworks displays won’t just be huge pyro-musical productions but include endless special effects, flames, Chinese Dragon dancers, laser light shows, LED suited dancers, fire twirlers, and more
- Heaps More
- Motorbike action, FREE face painting for the kids, Monster Truck Rides, give-a-ways, food stalls, amusement rides, and more.
Saturday May 27 will have so many great attractions for everyone and at remarkably family-friendly prices. A general admission family pass costs just $95.00 for two adults and two kids under 12. Under 3’s are free! That's a family night out for under $100! There is also VIP tickets available with the best views of the action.
Side show rides, bar areas, and a full pre-show pit party will ensure this is one of the Coast’s greatest nights of the year. Hurry as tickets are selling fast at www.kcsfireworks.com, or you can buy tickets at the gate. For more information call the festival hotline on 0447 MONSTA (0447 666 782).
For further media information, visit www.kcsfireworks.com/fofmedia or call Clive on 0408713568.
About KCs Fireworks Displays Aust. Pty Ltd
KC’s Fireworks have been an industry leader in major Fireworks Spectaculars and high-octane outdoor family entertainment for the past 30 years. KC’s Fireworks have staged major sell-out events in every State in Australia, as well as New Zealand, China, Asia, Canada, and the USA. Call them for a chat on (07) 5494 5089 or visit their website for more information www.kcsfireworks.com
To learn more about this festival, please contact
Clive Featherby, Operations Manager
Office: (07) 5494-5089
Fax: (07) 5494-5091
Festival Hotline: 0447 MONSTA (0447 666 782)
Official festival website: https://www.kcsfireworks.com/festival-of-fire